Monday, November 24, 2008

adik with milk

hehe.. every night u just can't sleep peacefully.. u will suddenly crying out loud and nothing can help u to relax except ibu's nenen..

so this few days.. ibu will easily wake up at any sounds or moves by u.. ibu doesn't want u to suddenly crying non stop.. ur shouting is real loud (but ayah seems to immune by it :p)..

this morning as usual u woke up at around 5.30am.. u butt me with ur head looking for nenen.. then afteri thought u had finish ibu will cover up again and i put my hand on top of me.. suddenly i felt like somebody push away my hand and when ibu opened up my eyes then i realized its u pushing it away so u can pull my shirt and look for nenen.. it happened several times.. hehehe its so cuteee.. thats about u and nenen.. :)

No comments: